Does anybody have any pictures of the bracket install of a SN-93 on a SN-95 Mustang. I have gotten everything torn apart have not been able to figure out the smog pump-alternator placement. I'm starting to wonder if I'am missing one of the lower bracket parts.

Wadejay sent me directions (Thanks Again) but they did not print out well due to my crappy printer. I have all of the upper brackets and the front alternator bracket bolted to the front of the engine in an attempt to figure it out, which has not worked.

When I get the smog pump in the area it's supposed to be in, it's to far forward in relation to the rest of the pulleys. Plus I have an angle bracket that has a straight side that matches the alternator bolt spacing. It consist of a flat piece with two bolt holes matching the alternator spacing and another piece welded to it at a 45 degree angle. Is that the rear alternator bracket? I hope so it's the only bracket left besides the small one that attaches to the block and then the rear of the smog pump.

If anyone has an SN unit on a 94-95 with the steel brackets and would not mind snapping a shot of the installed lower brackets it would be appreciated very much. Just a few shots of the brackets with the accesories maybe taken from underneath the car would do it.

I tried a search but could not locate anything but pictures of an installed SN-93 from the top in a overall engine shot.

Thanks

Fox-4-Cobra