Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
WTB: 93GT saleen wing, 2.5-3" cowl hood,stalker bumper

Thread: WTB: 93GT saleen wing, 2.5-3" cowl hood,stalker bumper

WTB: 93GT saleen wing, 2.5-3" cowl hood,stalker bumper

if anyone knows anybody selling thes please let me know... have been looking for years and everytime i give up i find out i missed a great deal by a few days... i am sick of people with more than enough cash trying to save a buck versus people who are struggling through college... i just wanted a birthday present or christmas present for myself. it is the only time i can justify it. and this is the first year i have been in the u.s. since i was in the miltary for my b-day or xmas. thanx for any help... i would prefer painted black if i can but i am not going to be picky on that route but it must be cervinis or h.o. fibertrends only. thankou so very much and my email is ssj50driver@yahoo.com thankyou i am located in massillon ohio 44647. thanx
    -troy
    93 black gt

I have a 4" cowl. One of the best ones you'll ever find. As it has radiuses on the edges and is in great shape. Oh yeah and it's BLACK!

You can see it in my images.

Let me know at i am in Toledo as well. So withtin drivin distance for you.
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Senior SCH Member
    GT Saleen wing? Isn't usually one or the other?
    NOVI 1000 power.

Proud customer of http://www.speedconcepts.net