Thread: need quick reply- 93gt+60lb injectors+promassair or sct meter?????

Exclamation need quick reply- 93gt+60lb injectors+promassair or sct meter?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i urgently need to know my tuner rob at lasota racing said he won't tune a car with a pro-m meter.... he said it takes way too long... he said only sct... but the dealer(cool blue performance) i am getting my pro-m meter from says if he sold me an sct meter i will be calling him back because they are junk... and steve johnson the brother of the creater of sct from jms says they were originally made for mod cars. he said there is a harness to make it work but it was never intended for below a '96 mustang. cool blue says i will be charged since i already made the order through them.... even though i said i wasn't sure about it like 2 days later... i do not have a meter yet.. and am wondering what to do. the guy who is tuning my car is also going to put a good fuel tank in it and make it so i can have enough fuel now through 2 inline fuel pumps... please if anyone has any insight on this let me know... anyone even run an sct on a fox...??? the new pro-m's??? with 60lbers... thanx
    -troy

I ran my 60# ers with my 73 mm c&l with no issues. As for the pro-m never heard of that.
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

SCH Member
    I will only tune 60lbs injectors with SCT BA-2400/2800 meters... even on 89-95 cars.... makes it easy as hell

thanx flyin hawaiin...

i needed some reassurance... thanx... guy at cool blue is telling me sct was junk for that application... and pro-m was better... thanx sch
    93 black gt

Junior SCH Member

sct are cheap but nice...

pro-m are hard to tune sometimes... can make dyno time really expensive... i know someone in ohio if ur interested about a good dyno tuner...if you are looking to get a meter lemme know... i have a ba 2800 on mine bought it used and works terrific... they are interchangeable as well.... you know like i could put my meter on your car as long as you had one before it wouldread the exact same... cul huhh? if ur wundrin lemme know... i can tell you what you need to know and lot's of peeps around me sell their $hit after like a few months always going bigger when really they were fine with what they had... good talkin' - peace

Quote Originally Posted by ssj50driver
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i urgently need to know my tuner rob at lasota racing said he won't tune a car with a pro-m meter.... he said it takes way too long... he said only sct... but the dealer(cool blue performance) i am getting my pro-m meter from says if he sold me an sct meter i will be calling him back because they are junk... and steve johnson the brother of the creater of sct from jms says they were originally made for mod cars. he said there is a harness to make it work but it was never intended for below a '96 mustang. cool blue says i will be charged since i already made the order through them.... even though i said i wasn't sure about it like 2 days later... i do not have a meter yet.. and am wondering what to do. the guy who is tuning my car is also going to put a good fuel tank in it and make it so i can have enough fuel now through 2 inline fuel pumps... please if anyone has any insight on this let me know... anyone even run an sct on a fox...??? the new pro-m's??? with 60lbers... thanx
    -troy

Just cause I'm a nice guy Troy :)

I infact run a Prom M 80 with an SCT chip in my Coupe and it was dyno tuned and they work fine. Check with another tuner. I do know they had a problem with Bobs 75lbers though.
    ----------------
    Rock n Roll :p