Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cobra is no more...

The Cobra is no more...

That sucks. It was bad enough went the took away the 5.0....Now the cobra?:obscene:

What's next the mustang:angry:
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Ive been hearing from good news from Dr. Jamie Meyer that they are considering a Mach 1 or Bullet that may sport the 03- 04 Cobra power plant with a straight axle. -After the big hoopla is over with the Shelby that is. Probably like 07- 08.
    347 J trim, Kennedys custom cam, and water/meth injection, Electromotive GT DFI
    www.momsracing.com

Senior SCH Member fanglemeister's Avatar
    I was angry when Ford brought in the old snake oil salesman for the GT40! I knew something stoopid like this was going to happen eventually. I say screw Shelby and the warped snake rode in on -- he can go back to stitching CS-logo Omni seat covers for all I care. I wish the next Terminator Mustang had Roush's name on it, he's earned that right and HONOR much more so than Shelby!
    Chris

I'm a vette guy now so I don't really care either :)
    ----------------
    Rock n Roll :p

wow... motleydrew... how insightful...

...ly lame... rag tag vette guy... i am going to ponder your original bashing post... because it was soo original...."I'm a vette guy now so I don't really care either :) " wow i mean really... you know you should be a philosopher... really...mmm .. yes you should... mhmm mhmm.

R.I.P. Cobra - respect
    93 black gt

Quote Originally Posted by ssj50driver
    ...ly lame... rag tag vette guy... i am going to ponder your original bashing post... because it was soo original...."I'm a vette guy now so I don't really care either :) " wow i mean really... you know you should be a philosopher... really...mmm .. yes you should... mhmm mhmm.

R.I.P. Cobra - respect

Edited. Funny stuff Removed. Decided I did not want to offend this gentleman :)

Who is this clown ?
    Last edited by Motleydrew; 11-19-2005 at 01:28 AM.
    ----------------

ROFLMAO

I got your humor, but again I've been around the site a few times. :D

BTW....Did you sell that so called ford mustang thing. You probably should give it away
    Last edited by BLOWNBY; 11-18-2005 at 08:40 PM.
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY
    ROFLMAO

I got your humor, but again I've been around the site a few times. :D

BTW....Did you sell that so called ford mustang thing. You probably should give it away

hahaha

Unfortunatly I have not sold White Lightning. I do love the car and the only reason I need to sell it is because I have a single car garage. The car has been paid for years ago and I will miss it dearly once its gone because it has been such a great car and the time and effort I have taken to keep it nice. I would love to get a local sale so I could see it every once in a while but I would just love to unload it for the space reasons. Maybe if Ian wants to store it at his house I'll keep it :) But then again.....Ian is also looking into something new !

My Vortech Kit comes for my vette next week !!! Ian and I are gonna run down to the border to pick it up. I can't wait. We will be taking pics throughout the install to upload here as to help others with these vette kits.

Have a good night bud

If I had loads of $ I would give it away :) to a good home of coarse.

By the way...your car is too fast. You wanna tone that thing down so us new chev guys have a hoping chance :) And yes...a 9.99 is too much too ask for :) Just be nice and maybe Santa will help ya out !
    Last edited by Motleydrew; 11-18-2005 at 09:02 PM.
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Motleydrew
    hahaha
    I do love the car and the only reason I need to sell it is because I have a single car garage.
    That car is a very clean and sweet car. It is going to be tough to part with it. I can store it for you if need be. I'll keep the bugs out of it.

By the way...your car is too fast. You wanna tone that thing down so us new chev guys have a hoping chance :)
    I don't know a blower and a small 125 shot :shocked: of nitrous and you'll be close. Definitly keep us updated.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

That car is a very clean and sweet car. It is going to be tough to part with it. I can store it for you if need be. I'll keep the bugs out of it.

:)

I don't know a blower and a small 125 shot :shocked: of nitrous and you'll be close. Definitly keep us updated.
    you forgot to mention and a bucket to pick up all the pieces of the motor :)

I can only run 8lbs at most because of the 10.5 compression. It will be Aftercooled with H20 but still no where near your times :( I am hoping to get a best of 10.99 @ 126 ish mph once I figure out how to launch this thing. We will see.
    ----------------

I can only run 8lbs at most
    I may have to make that sig material. So when you have double digit boost....I can say I told you so. :laugh:

I also though 530 rwhp was enough once!

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

I may have to make that sig material. So when you have double digit boost....I can say I told you so. :laugh:

I also though 530 rwhp was enough once!

hahaha, I know ...we have all been there. You just took it to an extreme :)

I run 12lbs in the Mustang.
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by ssj50driver

R.I.P. Cobra - respect
    He was kidding bro.. do not take Drew's comments to heart.

Ian

SCH Member
    He's just envious. If it's any comfort to ya, I'd be into 'vettes too if I could afford one. It's probably the best car GM makes. But, I guess I might as well be satisfied with my Mustang. At least I don't feel bad ruining the value by modifying it beyond the point of no return.