DSS 306 short block
    Canfield heads
    spider intake
    S trim 3.12 pulley, 7.00 crank making around 15lbs
    42 lb injectors
    C4 tranny 3600 convert.
    4.10 gears 28 in tire
    ladder bar with slightly narrowed rear

How much power can I gain from an anderson power pipe over the vortech pipes? also should I switch to a 2.95 pulley?

Right now im in the process of getting the chip retuned. The distributer moved and I lost where the timing used to be. I bought the car the way it is. I set it to 10 base timing and it still kind of dogs out of the hole. It went 11.50 @ 117 mph with a 1.70 60.ft. @ about 3600ft above sea level. Plus it still has the stock rev limiter on it and im only shifting at 6200. I know with the spider intake setup should be revving to at least 6800. Any info on where I should get the timing at would be helpfull also. I do have a really good tuner working on it this wed, to try to get it right. It has a diablo chip and he can retune it. The past owner had it setup for a 100 dry shot. It ran 11.20's without spray and 10.30's with spray before the timing moved.

Junior SCH Member
    This car sounds like it will go hi 10's without the spray. If you are going to a tuner you should just leave the timing to him. He might keep it at 10 deg because the chip will do all the work. The Power Pipe set up from AFM will give you another couple of lbs's of boost. You won't need to change the pulley. I was told that with a 2.95 pulley and 7" crank that you get 14-15 lbs from the blower and that with a 3.33 pulley and 7" crank that you get around 10 lbs from the blower. If your tuner is as good as you say you should be in good hands and he should know what to do. Just wait for him. Good Luck!

Junior SCH Member
    Hey thanks for the reply. The tuner is really good. I am going to bring him the car with 10 degrees of timing, and let him play. I am going to look into the afm pipe and get a mondo bypass after its tued, this way i can have a bunch of before and after dyno pulls and track times. This way I find out if im getting what I paid for. In the motor pic the guy was running a pcv, I got rid of it already. and put a breather there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior SCH Member
    Real nice looking car. Engine looks awesome.

SCH Member
    Agreed very nice looking car, engine bay looks clean.