Thread: dual vortechs

dual vortechs

what do you think... :guess:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    dale@swillracing

LOL.......thats moderatly scary! Whats the goals?
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

pretty cool if you ask me, keep us updated! Any other info on it?

well...if i acually get to finish it it would be pretty bad azz......its actually a ys and a ysi....the only draw back is that the added blower will also use horsepower to turn..but it think it will make an easy 45 pounds of boost with big blower pullies not spinning them hard at all...def. gonna need some alcohol injection or aftercooler....but it will prob never happen....thought it was neat pic though...
    dale@swillracing

Quote Originally Posted by swilldup
    well...if i acually get to finish it it would be pretty bad azz......its actually a ys and a ysi....the only draw back is that the added blower will also use horsepower to turn..but it think it will make an easy 45 pounds of boost with big blower pullies not spinning them hard at all...def. gonna need some alcohol injection or aftercooler....but it will prob never happen....thought it was neat pic though...
    Dale thats funny........but cool if it could work......would need some crazy discharge tube .........But would need some custom crank pulley......you guys know you wanna come back.....
    NMRA REN#4106
    B&B Racing
    COMSTOCK Motorsports
    tuned by www.Kurganmotorsports.com
    www.Vortechsuperchargers.com

If memory serves that's how Craig Radovich (sp?) became the first blower car in the nines and won a Super Ford 5.0 shootout back in the day I think with B-trims.
    Drag Racing...Where being the quickest is considered a good thing. :D