Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
How to tell, A vs S trim - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to tell, A vs S trim

Senior SCH Member
    yeah it sucked especially when you see a puddle of antifreeze under the car on the dyno. first thing that cam to my mind was uh oh the block
    --
    93 GT

Junior SCH Member
    Yeh man, I can imagine. So are you going to the SSOTN Nationals in April? Hopefully you'll be all hooked up by then, I'd love to see the car run, there's gonna be some hard hitters there!! I love it, the sun is coming out finally! But I heard it was going to snow again on Tuesday and Thursday.. hah..

Senior SCH Member
    i will be there either with or without the car. i should have the timing issue solved by then. lets just pray the stock block doesn't decide to crack
    --
    93 GT

Junior SCH Member
    Ah you'll be fine!! c'mon, we'll cruise down there together! Hey, quick question for ya. Are you running the stock fuel pressure regulator? What's your pressure at idle? WOT? Do you have an FMU? Let me know because I have a stock FPR on my car now and i'm seeing about 33psi at idle, 40-42 at WOT (10lbs of boost). I have a Paxton FPR just don't really wanna mess with that tuning stuff right now. It seems to run fine besides the spark blowing out at WOT and about 4500RPM, gotta get an MSD box I think that will solve that problem.

Senior SCH Member
    i have:
    stock regulator
    base fp is 37
    wot is 45-50, i honestly never look

i see 10-13 lbs depending on how cold it is
    --
    93 GT

Junior SCH Member
    How is your fuel pressure so much higher? I never see 37 at idle with vaccum on. I think I'm gonna put that regulator on just to boost up to about 40 at idle. I'm using a cyberdyne gauge so I have no idea how accurate it is. Is your FMU working? I have an FMU also calibrated for 42's with a bleed off valve, but I need the fuel lines for it. How does yours jump 13 psi at WOT? Mine jumps about 7.
    Hey, I wanna see about getting this thing tuned, who can i talk to, to get that done? I'm gonna get an MSD 6BTM this week and I think I'll also throw those other two gauges in, get some new plug wires and put my powerpipe in. That should be good for another 1lb or so.. Let me know though, hit me up on AIM if you want, my nick is; VzkillerB

Thanks man..

Brandon

Senior SCH Member
    i have a 255 in tank and a t-rex. 42 lb injectors too
    --
    93 GT