Thread: xx on the street?

Junior SCH Member

Question xx on the street?

Can it live on the street? Has 34 and a 74 50mm.I am not going to drive it every day only on the weekend 25-30 miles.Shifting at 6500-6800 at the track.:alien:

Junior SCH Member
    come on I know someone out there has done this befor.

Junior SCH Member
    anyone??????

Junior SCH Member
    johnny i am doing the same thing with the xx. i am very impressed with the quality of this blower. i had a novi 2000 on my 331ci motor with job spetter jr. tuning the gen-7 it made 712 rear wheel hp but the novi was about maxed so i sold it and bought a xx mondo hoping to pick up alot more power when i have it retuned. i have 73 - 30 pulleys for mine and will be driving on the street on weekends. i will let you know as soon as i get it together . keep me informed on your setup thanks speedfreak269@aol.com

Junior SCH Member
    Well it looks like only us 2 are going this? Come on... I had a ys and now xx. Big stuff 3, but i only have 96lb. I may need to move up to 150lb.But dont know car does ot run yet. Would like to make 1200HP to the wheels.

Junior SCH Member

Smile xx

what size motor are you running? i think the power you are looking for is easily acheiveable with the xx it is a bada?? blower. the reason not many people use them on the street is because the tremendous amount of power they are capable of. most people dont want that much on the street. i myself would like to have 5000 hp on the street but i will settle for 1000 rw-hp as long as you have the motor and enough fuel system and a good tune you will never need more than the xx on the street. it is a awesome s-c

Junior SCH Member
    358 cid. 3.50stroke 4.040 bore motosport block w/ high ports.

Junior SCH Member
    what ever happened..im now looking at putting 1 on for street use...

Junior SCH Member
    Well still trying to make it all happen. I need to get a trans. Then it will be on the road.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny408 View Post
    Well still trying to make it all happen. I need to get a trans. Then it will be on the road.
    What did you end up doing?