Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
ian: 8 inch crank pulley

Thread: ian: 8 inch crank pulley

Senior SCH Member

ian: 8 inch crank pulley

have u had a chance to talk about selling the pulley.
    let me know thanks ian

ken

Hey Ken:

Send a PM to 93notch, he has the pulley....

Thanks!

Ian

Mahhhh old pulley is being slinged around like a $2 hooker :(

LOL! :D
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

LOL sorry Chris...I am going to a 2K and Chuck thinks it may be too much pulley :p You were a crazy man.

Ian

:)

I hear ya IAN. To put it mildly, I didn't blow a headgasket, nor did I crack the block or anything to that nature, when I ran the car with that pulley. I ran the car HARD! It worked awesome!

If I run into a stocker fox body stangy and if I can pick up another n1k @ a good deal (that is a big " if "I do all of that...) and if my old crank pulley is still floating around, I might buy it back from who ever has it to have some more fun :)

I had a sweet deal for a complete YS-TRIM kit and Spearco intercooler setup, including 50# injectors, fuel system and such for under 2g's, but I do not want stick that stuff in the cobra. I know myself so I looked the other way when the guy was showing my the goods. :(

Man Ian! A Novi2k is SWEET!!!! G0 FOR IT!

Remember! Who ever you sell that crank pulley to, be sure and tell them to run it WITHOUT the powersteering, unless they do the pulley matchup/ratio thinggy with the powersteering pump.
    I ran that crank pulley w/o powersteering. It helps to have 15x3.5's in the front though when running w/o p/s :D

-Chris
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at: