Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New pictures of my car...

Thread: New pictures of my car...

Junior SCH Member

New pictures of my car...

Here are some new pictures of my car. The quality sucks, but oh well!

Interior is needing a little work. I need to put my clutch and brake covers back on...

Senior SCH Member
    nice job man
    1990 GT Convertible

Senior SCH Member
    Awesome, good touch on the intake!
    Stock Blocks are Unbreakable

Nice! Are these the right before storage pics?
    347 J trim, Kennedys custom cam, and water/meth injection, Electromotive GT DFI
    www.momsracing.com

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 93gt
    Nice! Are these the right before storage pics?
    No, it has been in storage for while now. I have a choice of either renting a storage unit or letting it sit outside. I chose the storage route.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! This car has come a LONG way since I first bought it.

nice ! I love white :)
    ----------------
    Rock n Roll :p

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks again! I have some perfect interior panels that I need to put in still. I have some rear 1/4 trim panels with perfect speaker grills, console top piece with working ashtray door, and a console that actually latches. I still have some work to do under the hood also.

Senior SCH Member
    ahh my good old blower being put to use :D. I can't wait to see race it at the track. Its going to be funny. LMAO. Since you just had to have the 5 speed. The rpms are going to come up so fast , I just hope you hit every gear and no over rev it :obscene:
    89 GT - old combo -AOD, S-trimed, 302, stock short block - 6.67@106 with a 1.60 60ft, 4.10 gears. dyno 474rwhp, best in 1/4 3.55 gears 10.83@128 1.67
    Damn them stock cranks :(
    new comb in the works Dart 331 turbo :D

98 GT - its a turd, but I like it ;)
    00 F-250 CC PSD 2WD- chip, converter

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestang89
    ahh my good old blower being put to use :D. I can't wait to see race it at the track. Its going to be funny. LMAO. Since you just had to have the 5 speed. The rpms are going to come up so fast , I just hope you hit every gear and no over rev it :obscene:
    It is fun... I have no 1st gear anymore and 2nd gear goes pretty fast. I have the rev limiter pill in the MSD box so I am not too worried. I just got back from driving it and of course the whole time I was on the road there was a cop riding next to me. All he did was roll his window down to listen to it. Luckily I romped on it a few blocks before he turned on. (1st and 2nd gear up in smoke) ;)