Thread: Welcome Kelly

Welcome Kelly

Glad to see you around the sight. You'll no doubt be an asset due to your job, and the fact that you have a car that relates very closly. Nice to see you here.

Brandon in Oklahoma
    90 strawberry coupe

Thanks for the welcome, I have been on the sidline for sometime, and watched Novi Power Evovle into what is now. I must give credit where credit is due, and that goes to Ian. Without him, and his drive to make the website what is today, we would still be "corraled" with no where to graze...I have met some of the coolest people with the job that I do, I would not trade that for anything else, and the experience I have gained from working with Paxton is second to none. I thank each and everyone of you. I refer alot of people to this board, especially if there some sort of problem that I cannot solve, or if someone has questions beyond my experiences. I look forward to the future hear on Novi Power.

Kelly.

Finally! Definitely BIG welcome to Kelly! I think we were running out of resources to tap. Hope to have you join us in chat sometime :D I know a lot of us want to pick your brain. Thanks again for deciding to join us. Tell us about your car Kelly.

Chris

Senior SCH Member
    It's great to have a resource, like you, onhere Kelly!
    TwEECer & Custom Chip Sales/Tuning - www.v8mustang.com

Thanks and welcome Kelly :)

Ian

LOL Kelly what is wrong with the Corral?;)

Pleasure to see ya posting.:)
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

Mike @ Dallas Mustang
    Welcome Putz!!!!!!!!!(inside Joke) LOL

Mike

SCH Member
    welcome....................and thanx for all the advice and time you have given to me and i'm sure other's here.:cheers:
    93 cobra#256 witha noisy alternator

SCH Member
    Welcome Kelly and thanks for all your help. Ian mad props to you also for such a great site.

Later,

Dawg
    Dawgsgt White 93 GT
    Engine: 331 ci. built by Ohio Crankshaft Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock 6037 heads, Accufab 70mm TB, 1.6 roller rockers, Comp cams, SCT 2800 90mm Mass air, 60lb injectors, Professional Products Hi-Flow fuel rail kit, MSD Timing Retard, Aluminum 2 core radiator, electric vaccum pump.
    Power Adder: Vortech Sci-trim Supercharger with upgraded discharge tube, UPR Powerpipe.
    Suspension: Ground pounder adjustable cast and camber plates, Lakewood 70/30 struts, 50/50 drag shocks, subframe connecters, Factory 5 upper and lower control arms.
    Exhaust: Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, Dr. gas X-pipe, 2.5 (2) chamber Flowmaster mufflers.
    Electronics: MSD 6AL, Blue Ford Motorsport 9mm wires, MSD Cap and rotor.
    Drivetrain: Stock T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter with a chrome Hurst handle, Aluminum driveshaft, 3.55 gears.
    Interior: 2 1/16 Dual gauge pod with Boost and Fuel gauges.
    Exterior: Original Oxford white paint job, Chrome 5 Star Pony rims