Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Anyone with 351fox and Vortech?

Thread: Anyone with 351fox and Vortech?

Junior SCH Member

Anyone with 351fox and Vortech?

Just wondering what you did with the valve cover/intake piping situation. Looks like it will take some MAJOR modifications to get that to fit. Just wondering what everyone else has done.

Also have a Mondo bypass mounted under the elbow to the throttle body. Looks like it will be close to the valve cover/strut tower. Anyone else have problems?

Yup as I mentioned in your other thread!

Also Most get out the hammer. :violent:
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

I am guessing that you have the mondo set up?

I have an Anderson power pipe and the rubber elbow is dimpled pretty good.

I am going to try the Anderson Power Bypass when I step up the blower. It keeps the rubber elbow so you dont have to hammer the valve cover or cut and weld it.

Im not sure how bad the dimple in the elbow hurts the flow but it is easier.
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Junior SCH Member
    Yeah mine is a metal elbow. I went a got an extra pair of valve covers and cut the corner off of it pretty good. My bud is going to weld it up Friday so maybe I won't have to do too much banging. I'll take a pic of how much space I have between the outlet of the supercharger and the corner of the VC tomorrow and post it. It's funny.

Junior SCH Member