Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
d1sc renegade bracket - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: d1sc renegade bracket

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by purevil93
    Mine is slighlty tilted. basically moved the mounts foward a little bit at the bottom. was the only way to get the elec fan to clear. ive got a quarter inch clearance now.:violent:

What kind of electric fan do you run? I tried a "Black Max" 185 made for mustangs w/the shroud. It looked too big.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PURPLE CAGE CAR
    What kind of electric fan do you run? I tried a "Black Max" 185 made for mustangs w/the shroud. It looked too big.
    Sorry I havent responded. i didnt get an email notification:violent:

Mine is the black majic fan. i will have to find my receipt book to see which model. ALL i know is that its huge and cost like 375. have to tilt the radiator.
    http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...1_101_full.jpg
    Last edited by purevil93; 02-27-2006 at 03:25 PM.
    1990 Mustang LX Notchback Coupe Street Car
    DART 347 F1-R TFS-R HEADS PA SUPER COMP C4
    BIG STUFF 3 DIGITAL 7
    750 RWHP 9.23@151MPH

Junior SCH Member
    I had this baby tuned and she made 17 lbs of boost this time around with a 3.40 pulley. It made as much as 600 rwhp but we backed it down a little to about 586 rwhp and 616 on the torque. gotta keep my witts about me. Its a 2 bolt block and I dont want to push it to its limits.

This is thru a c6 tranny and a stall coming in at about 4000.

Someone figure out the drivetrain loss on that one.
    Thats alot of HP for this set up if you put a calculator to it.
    Last edited by purevil93; 02-27-2006 at 02:53 PM.
    BIG STUFF 3 DIGITAL 7
    750 RWHP 9.23@151MPH

Junior SCH Member
    I had this baby tuned and she made 17 lbs of boost this time around with a 3.40 pulley. It made as much as 600 rwhp but we backed it down a little to about 586 rwhp and 616 on the torque. gotta keep my witts about me. Its a 2 bolt block and I dont want to push it to its limits.

This is thru a c6 tranny and a stall coming in at about 4000.

Someone figure out the drivetrain loss on that one.
    Thats alot of HP for this set up if you put a calculator to it.

That's alot of power. I will try a new fan. Thanks for your responce. I will shoot some photos when I get done. This is a few picks of my car now. http://www.jillcrider.com/mustang.htm

It's my wife's site w/a few of my picks.:happy:

Junior SCH Member
    any d1 users for 94-95 using renegade cog set up have few ?'s
    94 gt 306,NOVI 2K, 185 afr heads,,RPM intake,custom grind blower cam,pro-m 75 wth 42# injectors,aero fuel reg.,bbk 65mm throtle body,b bbk pulleys,home made cai,,msd 6al, mac shorty headers,h-pipe,roush side exhaust alu.drive shaft,complete steeda suspension,eibach drag springs, crossed drilled rotors,king cobra clutch,bbk adj. cable , 3.73 gears www.corral.net/photopost
    dyno results 549 rwhp at 15#s of boost :new best times :12.1 at 112 1.65 60ft frying my clutch in 3-4th

Junior SCH Member
    I had to use the slimline flex a lite dual set up. My black magic wouldn't come close to fitting. But I am also running a big radiator.
    1992 GT:
    358W, ported Vic Jr's, Hogan sheet metal intake, AFM PMS, Procharger D1sc @ 16lbs boost, twin 255 pumps, etc etc etc.

1993 Notch:
    306, ported TW heads, TF intake, F-303 cam, full Maximum Motorsport suspension and some cool paint. Soon to have a SN-89 charger on it!---SOLD :(

1995 GT: couple bolt on's

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blowngt92
    I had to use the slimline flex a lite dual set up. My black magic wouldn't come close to fitting. But I am also running a big radiator.
    It probably didnt come close to fitting because you didnt move the tabs out on the radiatior and give it a slight tilt back. Thats what I did, as you can see in the pic a few posts up. Thats a big fan i got in there, with minor clearance, but its enough to clear the 12 rib pulleys.
    BIG STUFF 3 DIGITAL 7
    750 RWHP 9.23@151MPH

Junior SCH Member
    IS THAT THE FLX-175 FOUND IN MOST CATALOGS IN THE MUSTANG SECTION? DO YOU HAVE A POWER PIPE ON YOU CAR? HAVE YOU MESSED W/ ANY WATER/METH INJECTION SYSTEMS. I JUST PUT BOTH ON FROM ANDERSON FORD MOTOR SPORT. THEY TOLD ME THAT I COULD PICK UP AS MUCH AS 3 PSI JUST FROM THE PIPE. THE "MR FREEZE" CAN GET UP TO 60-100 HP BY LOWERING THE AIR TEMP BY 60-70. MY CAR IS GETTING TUNED ON FRIDAY. I WILL POST RESULTS. :teeth:

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PURPLE CAGE CAR
    IS THAT THE FLX-175 FOUND IN MOST CATALOGS IN THE MUSTANG SECTION? DO YOU HAVE A POWER PIPE ON YOU CAR? HAVE YOU MESSED W/ ANY WATER/METH INJECTION SYSTEMS. I JUST PUT BOTH ON FROM ANDERSON FORD MOTOR SPORT. THEY TOLD ME THAT I COULD PICK UP AS MUCH AS 3 PSI JUST FROM THE PIPE. THE "MR FREEZE" CAN GET UP TO 60-100 HP BY LOWERING THE AIR TEMP BY 60-70. MY CAR IS GETTING TUNED ON FRIDAY. I WILL POST RESULTS. :teeth:
    Im not sure of the part number on the fan at the moment.

I havent used the the water meth and dont plan to. I do use an anderson power pipe and it didnt jump my boost up. A smaller pulley did.

here is some video of my car:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2...EB26804BE9.htm
    BIG STUFF 3 DIGITAL 7
    750 RWHP 9.23@151MPH

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blowngt92
    I ordered one today. If it is as thin as it says I will be in luck :teeth:

Junior SCH Member
    Im not sure of the part number on the fan at the moment.

I havent used the the water meth and dont plan to. I do use an anderson power pipe and it didnt jump my boost up. A smaller pulley did.

here is some video of my car:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2...EB26804BE9.htm
    You car looks great. If I get some video I will post it.