Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Help with Novi 2000 smog assembly! Pics within

Thread: Help with Novi 2000 smog assembly! Pics within

Junior SCH Member

Help with Novi 2000 smog assembly! Pics within

I received all my brackets and such back from the coater and I am attempting to mock everything up to see how these brackets all go together. The manual is absolutley worthless!!! I think I have figured everything out except the smog pump delete stuff. Is there something thats suppose to go on the bolt or do I have the wrong smog delete?

You can see about a 1 inch gap in between the smog delete block and the main rear mounting bracket. I didnt see anything in the manual refering to this. Any info on this is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

1989 Titanium Frost Notchback
    March 2005 5.0 Mustang Magazine Feature Car

NEW Combo Spring 2006
    Paxton Novi 2000
    R-302 Blocked 3** C.I.

Junior SCH Member
    That looks the same as the Vortech which uses a spacer right there. The Vortech manual says the spacer is .920" long. I found a spacer at the hardware store and ground it down a little.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hemann
    That looks the same as the Vortech which uses a spacer right there. The Vortech manual says the spacer is .920" long. I found a spacer at the hardware store and ground it down a little.
    Hey thanks for the info!! Guess I will take a trip to the hardware store. That figures....more missing parts. The guy I bought it from (Jon01) doesnt answer any of my contacts about everything else the damn kit was missing!:angry:

Thanks for replying!
    Jason

NEW Combo Spring 2006
    Paxton Novi 2000
    R-302 Blocked 3** C.I.

Senior SCH Member
    It looks nice with all of those stainless botls.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RSNovi
    It looks nice with all of those stainless botls.
    Thanks Chris!! I am really happy with the Jet Hot coating and all the bolts! It really makes it stand out. Thank the guy I bought it from for not coming through on his word I guess!!

Heres a couple more!!!

NEW Combo Spring 2006
    Paxton Novi 2000
    R-302 Blocked 3** C.I.