Thread: major problems with my charged camaro. HELP PLEASE

Junior SCH Member

major problems with my charged camaro. HELP PLEASE

ok here it goes. just bought a 1994 camaro with 355 lt4 8.5 com. pistons all forged lower and port macheted lt4 heads and intake. i have build sheet and all. car had 60 miles on new motor. after broke in we started to sqeeeze the throttle a little and was very impressed. oh yea has p1sc 2 core cooler with 12bl pulley. anyways had a small fuel runner problem so i had to remove it and while doing so noticed pcv wasnt hooked up properly and no crank case ventilation. fixed that right away but soon after notice grey smoke, (oil consumption). pulled intake tube and it was coated with motor oil. now here is where it starts to get funny. i pulled all tubeing and cleaned includeing the mass air sensor. put back together and the car will not run properly at all. idles very rough and sometimes dies. and i am not for sure the supercharger is not still leaking oil. if the head is bad can i get a rebuild kit for it and do you think that haveing th mass air sensor unplugged for a while the computer needs to relearn the proper paterns.
    thanks alot and yea i am a nooby to this forum.

Junior SCH Member
    Edited by Doug because the poster decided to attack the members of this board because nobody answered his question in the time that he thought was proper.

To Jaydog,
    Calling people names because nobody responded to question is a true sign of immaturity. If you would like to continue posting here, then please respect the other members of this board. If you do not wish to be a member anymore that can also be arranged.

Doug
    Last edited by Doug; 02-03-2006 at 03:23 AM.