Thread: Who else has one???

Junior SCH Member

Who else has one???

Anybody got an F-2. I wanna see some power numbers for the ultimate midsize blower....
    1997 Aztec Gold GT F-2 Procharged 4V

Junior SCH Member
    Good god Adam...you have a F2 now?? What else have you done to the car since I saw it last? (WFC5)

By the way...this is Chris's brother if you didn't already know.
    Brian Rose

MC Racing Inc.

Previous Vehicles
    1982 Mustang GT
    1988 Mustang GT
    1989 Mustang LX

Current Projects:
    1989 Mustang GT -=- Supercharged 5.0L Street Car

Junior SCH Member
    Well I'm not going to post ALL of my secrets... I guess you'll just have to wait a few weeks till we get it on the dyno...

Junior SCH Member
    I just ordered one for a customer of mine. We have X trim, XX trim and F1R data. We will be putting the F2 on and I can give you guys some numbers. What I can tell you is that the F2 is a MONSTER compared to the F1R.

Michael Freedman

Junior SCH Member
    Michael,

Are you talking about CFM, HP or what? I'd be very interested in seeing how these turn out. I thought about an F1R, which is a heck of a blower, but I went with the F2 and I love it. This is power galore! Of course, every part on your car is affected by this and the weak links start popping up like internet ads! With just a handful of passes since new, the F2 pushed my car into the 8's just before it blew up the powerglide in mid-wheelie on the next pass. Serious stuff and fun too.
    Bill Lovelace
    1991 Mustang - F2/347
    8.93/153

Junior SCH Member
    Hell yeah, that's what I like to see. Fast cars, broken parts, it's all in good fun!

Junior SCH Member
    How does the D2R compare to thr F2? Thanks!
    MIKE
    Mike Sellars
    92GT,
    408ci of Procharger D2R intercooled power.
    8.96 @ 156mph, 8.72 @ 160mph with a small shot of nitrous.

Junior SCH Member
    It has a 5:1 step up ratio and a much improved bearing design. More efficient overall.

The D2R will slightly outflow the f-2 but power wise they are close .The F series definately does appear to be a stronger blower and you can really spin them w/o out fear of failure.With the D2R you don't want to exceed max impeller speed as dictated by procharger.
    1 nasty tubbed procharged 86'gt
    331 r/block- Scat billet, GRP, etc ,D2R, Spearco race liq/air intercooler(all under a STOCK hood),FAST Seq., Mikes ultimate glide, 9" blah, blah ...

9.02 @161.32 w/ a screwed up converter.....8's here I come !!!!!!

Update: CAR IS FOR SALE - $33,000 has less than 4 passes on it -turnkey

Super Ford cover car may/2000,5.0 feature car april/2001 & coming in muscle mustang to a newstand near you sometime /2004

5.0 magazine feature apr/2001 (before it was tubbed and running a vortech,sorry) - http://www.mustang50magazine.com/fea...ehicles/18663/

Junior SCH Member

D2R vs F2

The flow numbers posted show the increased volume but they do not take into account the parasitic drag and the heat between the two blowers.