Thread: One project down

Senior SCH Member

One project down

I haven't posted here in a while, and I saw this new section, so I thought I would post a couple photos of my newly completed "firewall". This was one of those projects that seemed to drag on forever, but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Now I just have 999,999 more things to do to get this bucket back on the track :freaks:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    David

'03 Mach 1 (Fun)
    '88 GT Hatchback (Fun squared)

Junior SCH Member

re

Looks very clean. Awesome job. Looks like it was well worth the time it took.

Looks really nice David,,, keep us updated on her progress... Lee
    1988 5.0 Mustang,, 3" flair body kit, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, 347 FRPP Forged Stroker, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, FPS 200cc Alum Heads, Comp Blower Cam, G-Force T-5, Anderson Clutch,,, ect ect ect

POWDER & CERAMIC COATING - www.pristinepc.com
    SUPERCHARGER BELT TENSIONERS- www.elkperformance.com

I wanna get my kicks before the whole $hithouse goes up in flames -

Nice setup....definitly worth the work!:D
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Senior SCH Member
    Thanks for the compliments guys. It's almost a cliche to say I now have a real appreciation for those that fabricate for a living - it's hard work that always takes longer than you think it should. This weekend will be spent wiring up the car: Accel DFI (with FJO wideband sensor); MSD programmable digital 7; and MSD programmable launch boost controller. These things have more wires sticking out of them than my home theater.

And why is it that the right harness combinations are never there - even though you explain at length to the tech gurus what you're trying to do?
    David

'03 Mach 1 (Fun)
    '88 GT Hatchback (Fun squared)

Quote Originally Posted by David Schwarz
    And why is it that the right harness combinations are never there - even though you explain at length to the tech gurus what you're trying to do?
    Cause Frustration...while laughing about some moron trying to wire the unit up!
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D