Thread: cogg set up on an s trim

Junior SCH Member

cogg set up on an s trim

how much boost would a 302 s trim/t trim cogged push out with a 72 tooth crank pulley and either a 30 tooth or 27 tooth blower pulley??
    notchback

Senior SCH Member
    I'm sure you know but the HD bearings are recc. with cogs unless you dont mind a very short life for your blower (most S-trims do not have them)

As for boost guesstimates there are too many factors..heads/int/cam/ci the list can go on
    Stock Blocks are Unbreakable

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eades5.0
    I'm sure you know but the HD bearings are recc. with cogs unless you dont mind a very short life for your blower (most S-trims do not have them)

As for boost guesstimates there are too many factors..heads/int/cam/ci the list can go on
    yea i planned on sending my blower back to vortech to have it upgraded...i have twisted wedge heads/xe cam/gt40 intake etc
    notchback

Junior SCH Member
    If your sending the blower in you may as well trade up for the T-Trim, the price differential isn't great enough to justify just upgrading your S-Trim.
    1989 Mustang GT...GT40 Irons, Edelbrock, Performer, TFS Stage 1, BBK LT, O/R X, Dynomax Ultra Flows, A1000 inspired fuel system, T-Trim 3.00"/6.87" 12#s...502 rwhp 466 rwtq

2002 Camaro Z/28..MTI lid, SLP 2OTL Catback...330 rwhp 345 rwtq