Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Novi 3000

Thread: Novi 3000

Junior SCH Member

Novi 3000

Hey All,

I've got the oppurtunity to purchase a Novi 3000 head unit. I've been running a 2000 since they 1st came out and my motor is built to handle the 8s.

There just isn't much information out there on the 3000 since they were only available in limited quantities. Anyone have any feedback on them, either positive or negative. Thanks!

I would try to do a search, I recall a few people in the past asking about them, and from what I recall, Paxton's ability to service them is limited, and they were merely an enlargened novi 2000 as far as cad goes, so they are very large. Unless you get it at a heavily discounted price knowing that once anything breaks the whole thing might be a throw away (verify with paxton on this,) I would pass on it personally. I would get a hold of Micah at Paxton and get the real scoop on their serviceability if you are serious about it.

And in case anyone forgot what a Novi 3000 looks like.....
    Attached Images Attached Images