Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FS: Procharger F1 Kit, Mondo bypass, Overdrive dampner, 8-rib, 99 cover, etc

Thread: FS: Procharger F1 Kit, Mondo bypass, Overdrive dampner, 8-rib, 99 cover, etc

Junior SCH Member

FS: Procharger F1 Kit, Mondo bypass, Overdrive dampner, 8-rib, 99 cover, etc

Everthing here is being sold together. Everything is in excellent condition. The head unit, Mondo bypass, and Innovators West overdrive crank pulley have less than 150 miles on them. All items are in perfect working order. The way the kit is setup right now, its making 592rwhp(detuned) at 18lbs through stock heads and stock intake with blower cams. This is through the 8-rib kit, overdrive crank pulley, and 3.6" blower pulley. With this pulley combination, there is minimal belt slip because the blower pulley is not so small like other setups(or my last setup on the saleen). With the included 3.2" pulley, 99 front cover, 99 procharger bracket, and steel 3-bolt tensioner, you have the ability to make ALOT more power. This is off a '00 Mustang GT, and to my knowledge will fit 00-04. With the timing cover and bracket swap, it will obviously fit '99 as well.

Modular Powerhouse has done most of the work on the car, and I'm sure they can vouch for the quality of these items for sale.

Here's what is included:

Procharger F1 Headunit Polished
    All piping
    3-core Intercooler
    Mondo Bypass Valve
    3.6" RR pulley
    3.2" RR pulley as well
    Bracket, all hardware, belt

-Entire 8-rib kit off the car. AC pulley, Alt pulley, Power steering pulley, crank pulley.

-Innovators west overdrive crank pulley is included too.

-'99 Front timing cover and 3-bolt steel tensioner(together these are $250 new)

-'99 bracket from Procharger to mount to '99 front cover

I'm looking to sell this kit very soon, as I have a different power adder on order.

This is priced to sell QUICK. Everything listed here is over $6000 brand new.

$3499 obo.

If you are interested in ONLY the headunit, I will sell it seperately with the brackets and hardware for $2100

If you are interested in just certain items, contact me and we can work something out.

All parts are available right now, fast shipping available as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You can shoot me a PM, email ( chad_schieler@yahoo.com ), or call me at 3174903668. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks

Chad

Last edited by scheister; 07-04-2006 at 12:05 PM.
    White GT
    Ranger
    04 GSXR 1000
    Mobius V 22'

01 Saleen 10.75@121 - sold