Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
information

Thread: information

Junior SCH Member

information

I have a 85 GT that I have done a ton of work to and I am seriously thinking of adding a supercharger. My GT has a 670cc Holley Street Advenger on it. Does anyone have any advise as well as pricing?? As well as who to go though.

I'm new and I trying to work the sight so if I missed some imformation right in front of my face sorry.

Dstang

I think you would be looking for someting like this:

Paxton Automotive has introduced a new supercharging system for 1964-1968 carbureted Mustangs, with 260 to 302 cubic inch V8 engines.

With the addition of the NOVI 1200 supercharger, power gains range from 30% to 75% depending on boost levels, engine volumetric efficiency and other factors. The installation of this system requires a properly jetted Holley #4150 or Demon MD-type carburetor unit with mechanical secondaries.

All components needed to bolt the system to a stock vehicle, such as cast aluminum carburetor enclosure with throttle linkage, billet mounting plates, fuel system upgrades including mechanical fuel pump, fuel filter and fuel lines, supercharger oil feed and drain, aluminum discharge assembly, compressor bypass valve and all required fasteners are included. The NOVI 1200 supercharger is covered by the Paxton three-year limited warranty. The system is available in satin or polished finish. Suggested retail price is $2,995.95.

Give Jack @ http://www.musclemotors.com for pricing.

Ian

Call Jack @ Muscle Motors and tell him that you need a Novi kit for a carb'ed car. I have no idea what your kit would cost.
    Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Dang, I think I was asleep at the tree. Ian beat me to the answer again. By 2 minutes

LOL sorry Doug :)

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    thats okay it's all good. All the information I can get is good.

Junior SCH Member
    Ian will that fit my year?? the phot says 1964-1968??

Yes, it will bolt on to your car. They do make a kit for carb'ed fox bodys also.
    Doug