Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
novi 2000 mustang bracket

Thread: novi 2000 mustang bracket

Junior SCH Member

novi 2000 mustang bracket

does any one know if the cast bracket for a vortech strim will work with novi 2000 on a 87-93 mustang they have the same part number. dose anyone have on for sale

Junior SCH Member
    STOCK BLOCK 347 AFR 185'S EFI SPYDER 11:1 MIGHTY MIGHT C4 11.01 @ 122 NA 10.05 @132 1.40 60 FT
    FORMER PMS INTERACQ
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by mnbpoi
    does any one know if the cast bracket for a vortech strim will work with novi 2000 on a 87-93 mustang they have the same part number. dose anyone have on for sale
    They are indeed the same.

Junior SCH Member
    hello this spring i purchased a novi 1000. i am running a asp 8 inch crank pulley and still not very happy with the lower rpm boost levels. The crapy powerdyne had more low end torque and boost but ran out on the top end. anways i just pruchased a novi 2000 polished and i am swapping the novi 1000 for the 2000. i do not have the extra support front plate for the blower and was wondering if anyone had one around or has one off so they could trace it out and scan it for me. i can get someone to lazer cut it out but need the pattern. i can make the spacers for it and mount the idlers. if anyone can help please e mail me at t.thoms@shaw.ca
    thanks
    89ragtopgt