Thread: Need help with CEL codes P1232 and P0122

Junior SCH Member

Need help with CEL codes P1232 and P0122

I have a 97' Cobra with a P1SC and 3-core intercooler running 10lb's of boost. I have FRPP 42lb injectors, Lightning 90mm MAF, SCT chip, Walbro 255 in-tank pump, Diablo Mafia, Anderson power pipe, Bassani X w/cats, magnaflow 2.5" cat back, 4:10's. I have been having a stalling problem ever since the second time I had it tuned after the blower install. When it is warmed up and I come to a stop it dies. It has been doing this for a while somedays worse than others. Then yesterday I got these CEL codes and the idle is erratic and it is stalling a lot more frequently now. The p1232 code is Fuel pump speed primary ckt fault and the p0122 is Throotle position sensor A ckt low input. I am pretty sure my TPS is bad, going to double check it tomorrow. But I need help with the other code, any suggestions? Do you think it is in the tune or something mechanical? My Lt trims are 25% at idle which could be part of the problem, but I am looking for some factual evidence before I have it retuned or change parts.

Junior SCH Member
    Hope you got this figured out already, but i ran into stalling problems after my blower went on. My LMAS was clocked wrong. Make sure the electronics on your MAS are facing away from the bend before. My tubing does down from the passenger side of the after cooler and then comes up from the bumper curving towards the stock air filter location. It passes through the MAS right before bending out that hole into the engine bay. I have my MAS electronics facing the back of the car and while it will drop to around 600rpm when I push the clutch in, it always comes right back up to around 800. I think my problem now is not enough bypass.

Let me know how it turns out.

-Jonny
    '00 GT: Procharger P600B, SVT Focus Fuel Pump, MD Super Chip tuned by Wilson @ Dallas Mustang, Mac shifter, Long Tubes, Prochamber mid and dumped cat back. Accufab plenum, PP 75mm TB, FRPP 3:55s with support girdle, suspension, vertical doors, etc.
    P600B = 385rwhp/392rwtq