Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
anyone use any messengers? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone use any messengers?

I answered one of your problems......not sure on the bolts as to where they go though?
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Here are more pics as you wanted. However, I am not sure I have exactly what you want. All wires that were for the front of the car like the lights and what not were ran outside of the engine bay. I only kept the necasaties in the engine bay and they were all ran with the main engine harness thus ou see no wires any where. Plus I redid their locations in the car and behind the dash. I also plugeed and filled the two original holes in the firewall where the wires came out of and ran all wires out at one point neatly tucked behind the engine by the heater core so you don't see all the wires. To do this I had to extend some ofthe wires that came from the driver side of the car.:angry:

Here are some pics ofthe firewall and the plgged holes and what not (pass side).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

driver side stuff

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

Some complete shots

Let me know if you have any particular questions or want to see something in particular.

Last edited by BLOWNBY; 09-15-2006 at 08:41 AM.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

where did you run your main harness, and injectors harnesses, and everything that went to the drivrs side, like stuff goin to starter silonoid , and brake booster, and WW motor,

Quote Originally Posted by adamf4i
    where did you run your main harness, and injectors harnesses, and everything that went to the drivrs side, like stuff goin to starter silonoid , and brake booster, and WW motor,
    The injector harness came out from behind the motor next to the heator core connections. You can see it in the last picture in post #21. The injector harnes just isn't conected! The oil pressure sender, water temp sender and wiring for the water pump also ran in theose lines!

The main harness, not sure which one your talking about,..... The lights were ran through fender wells, mass air connections came out by the pass door area and ran to the masss air through fenderwell. Whatever I needed on the driver side like starter solenoid and coil etc. was pulled back into the car and ran out throught the driver fenderwell also.

Remeber stuff that was on the driver side harness that was needed in the engine bay I extended and ran inside the car and came out together with the injector harness! It was a pain in the *** but well worth it.

I don't have a WW motor any more...never used it or saw a need for it! That is why they make Rain-ex!:teeth:

All vacuum lines were routed into the cowl and reorganized in there.

You will have o decide on what you ant and don't want and remove accordingly. You will also have to be somewhat creative in deciding how you want to route everything. I may have one of the cleanest mass air meter car engine bay wiring setup!
    Last edited by BLOWNBY; 09-15-2006 at 05:08 PM.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

cool thx, ya it does look pretty clean u dont happen to have any close up shots of this stuff u just explained do you , or might be able to take some of in the fenderwells , i was thinkin bout havin to extend some wires , lol

wht do i need to do before i can take those camber plates or whatever off the top of teh strut tower , , do i just need to put a jack on each side of the a arms
    and lower it down slowly after i unbolt them

im gettin somewhere lol http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=29296307

got it all stripped down now

scroll down pics are at bottom

how did you cut that lip out that was on teh firewall

i missed these for some reason...I will respond later around 6:00

Have to run for now!

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

wht do i need to do before i can take those camber plates or whatever off the top of teh strut tower , , do i just need to put a jack on each side of the a arms
    and lower it down slowly after i unbolt them
    Yeah just put a little tension on the A arm and undo the strut, then you can lower the a-arm and take the spring out and undo the plate.

The spring may need a spring compressor to get out smooth or go back in depending on the lenth or spring rate.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

how did you cut that lip out that was on teh firewall
    It is a pain in the ***.....if you do it you best to leave about a 1/8" section of it and feather it in w/ filler or what not. As there are three sheets of metal that come togeher and are spot welded together. If you cut it smooth or near smoth the will separtae and the metal is so thin it is almost imp[ossible to weld it back together and closed.

I would just leave it unless you really want it out and want to deal with all the extra work.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'