Thread: Looking 4 a VR4

Junior SCH Member

Looking 4 a VR4

If any of you guys know anyone that has one for sale, drop me. I actually really like the SN93 but would have a motor combo that could really use the extra boost when I head to the track. I am currently running only 8:5:1. When I built my motor I was under the impression that a SN93 could produce more than 7lbs of boost, but I don't think thats going to happen. If I cannot get a VR4 would you guys just suggest running a 50 shot of nitrous with the sn93?

Any Input would be appreciated.

Randy

Speedstang, As per my last thread I have everything working great now with the Boost Retard and am running a 12 a/f on the dynojet but everything seems to work great at 28 deg WOT? What would be causing this?. The only problem now is traction... :)
    Last edited by 83gt_sn93; 08-31-2006 at 09:05 PM.

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Lower Compression.
    What PSI/Boost did you see at WOT @ 28 deg.
    Many run 6psi at stock timing with no retard but I never recommend unless the A/F has been verified with a wideband.

Junior SCH Member
    I have a VR4 that needs a rebuild for sale if you want. I think im going to just sell the car without the blower instead of paying for the rebuild and then asking more for the car.

$750 for everything I had on the car with the head unit needing a rebuild

aidann20@gmail.com