Thread: Where to get Eaton info

Junior SCH Member

Where to get Eaton info

Hi all from South Africa

I'm intending to fit a supercharger (sc) to my '95 Land Rover Discovery V8i. Herein lies the problem. There seems to be no one who does a kit for this vehicle and I therefore have to do the development myself. Have already decided it will be an Eaton "M90".

It seems that there are many variants of the M90 with different housings, nose lengths, with/without bypass valves etc etc etc.

Despite extensive internet searches, I have not found someone who can competently advise me on the different options available to enable me to spec my requirements fully.

Can anyone refer me to someone or a firm who would be willing to help me in this regard, please?

PS: Spark and fuel is no problem as I have already fitted a Megasquirt-2 EMS to the vehicle :)

NHTOC.com or NLOC.net
    Share the knowledge Empower Yourself and Others
    Black 03 HD # 08910
    Sponsor: Develop-Mental Racing
    dmracing@bellsouth.net www.dm-racing.net
    Schwarzes ist am schnellsten

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by landywit View Post
    Hi all from South Africa

I'm intending to fit a supercharger (sc) to my '95 Land Rover Discovery V8i. Herein lies the problem. There seems to be no one who does a kit for this vehicle and I therefore have to do the development myself. Have already decided it will be an Eaton "M90".

It seems that there are many variants of the M90 with different housings, nose lengths, with/without bypass valves etc etc etc.

Despite extensive internet searches, I have not found someone who can competently advise me on the different options available to enable me to spec my requirements fully.

Can anyone refer me to someone or a firm who would be willing to help me in this regard, please?

PS: Spark and fuel is no problem as I have already fitted a Megasquirt-2 EMS to the vehicle :)
    How did you go :laugh::sleep::laugh: