Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Upgraded sn2000?

Senior SCH Member
    Yes, I have a 25 jet stuck in the dry kit on my car, with no fuel side enrichment. It is quite adequate to the task and a nitrous fill lasts forever.

F=MA

Senior SCH Member
    shadowgames81,

I can run a 50 shot and still have some traction left. I have run the 150 shot, no problems. The most....MOST important thing is to have a proper tune! Burn your own chips and you are GOLD! I plan on purchasing a nitrous controler and runing the entire 150 shot, starting @ 20% and ending at 100% over 4 seconds....we will see when I get the controller. I have a wet kit, so A/Fuel is not an issue

As far as the N20, it is an excellent compliment to the supercharger! I had some issues with my VR4 kit...twice. I did not like how it chewed up my bearings and it was just easier for me to put on N20! No brainer! I'm sure I will be deep into the 11's once I get my controller and my ford 9inch+ slicks:D

SCH Member
    sounds good let me know how that turns out. I'll see how happy w/ the 2000 I am before I decide to get the vr4 upgrade. So wut should I do if I get a 50 or 75 shot? Just get it tuned at a shop?

SCH Member

Question charger

wut size charger and crank pulley should I run w/ the setup I got?