Thread: New Member!

Junior SCH Member

New Member!

Hi all!

First post here, just wanted to introduce myself. I am primarily a turbo guy, but have played with blowers. I ran an 8-71 on an alky injected 427 BBC in a Vega as well as a Weiand 144 on a 355SBC in the same car. My newest toy is an '81 Chevy C10 pick up short bed that's been dropped and tubbed. 33x21.5" Mickeys out back with a 9" Ford and 4.56s. TH350 trans, 3800 stall converter, 388ci SBC topped with a Weiand 144 and 750 Demon carb. Very mild cam. The truck needs work as it's basically an unfinished project. In fact, the reason I'm here is for fuel system suggestions for the truck! It's been years since I touched a carb, let alone a roots blower. I've been into turbo Buicks for the past 10 years or so. Just sold my GN to my bro-in-law. Still own, drive and race an '87 Buick T-Type. Owned it for quite some time and don't plan on letting this one go! Looks like you're average 87 Regal on the outside, but runs mid 10s.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here! Can't wait to progress with my new blown Chevy!
    1981 Chevy C10: 388ci SBC, Weiand 144, slammed, tubbed, etc.

1987 Buick T-Type: You're average 10 second V6 grocery getter.

Welcome :)

Ian