Thread: I need a source for 3ft long 1 5/8 or 1 3/4 id. hose for blow off valve .

SCH Member

I need a source for 3ft long 1 5/8 or 1 3/4 id. hose for blow off valve .

I need hose for my blow off valve outlet to go to my blower inlet pipe.It needs to be at least 2ft. long. but 3 seems to be the norm for silicone lengths.I will be running a Novi 2000 renegade with a HKS race bypass valve.I will be running mass air so the blow off needs to vent to the blower inlet.I need it to be kinda flexible because it needs to make about a 30deg. bend or so.I have priced silicone and the 2 places I called wanted between $70 and $100.That is more than I really wanted to spend.I would not even mind rubber if it not too thick walled.Silicone would rock but I would love to find what I need cheaper.Turbonetics,and silhoses.com(They sell Samco hoses) were the 2 places I priced.I will take the hit if I have to but cheaper would be nice. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Chip

SCH Member
    I used heater hose...you can get it at most any parts store and in alot of sizes...
    1993 Mustang LX
    Reef Blue, 5spd, too much to list!

1993 Mustang GT SOLD :(
    Powerdyne BD-11A w/9lb pulley,AOD->T-5 swap, MAC 1 5/8 shorties, MAC ProChamber, MAC catback,Pro 5.0 shifter, stock 3.27's, SPEC Stage II,and all else stock!

12.774@111.147 with a 1.90 60ft on Nittos and 3000 rpm launch :)