Thread: mass air meters

Senior SCH Member

mass air meters

i ordered a set of 42lb injectors today .now i need to order a mass air meter ,whats the best one ? i have heard NOT to get a pro-m bullet.... why? anyone have problems with it? i have a 75mm bullet with my 24lb'ers now ,no problems . do i need to go larger? or does it matter since its supercharged?

Junior SCH Member
    i went through 2 pro-m's and they just didn't seem to cut, especially with the supercharger. i have one (pro-m) for the 42's if you're interested. i replaced it with an SCT 2400 Big Mouth and got a chip burned for it, which you will need to do if you decide to go this way. I also have a chip that is brand new. it only has some dyno time. i went with a diablosport chip because the shop i always take my car tunes with that chip, not the sct. the sct is a 90mm and you won't have any problems maxing out the meter. you will need to get the new harness (depending on your year car) and a filter adaptor. you can get both for around $30-$40. hope this helps. let me know if you want to get the meter i have or the chip, i will let them go cheap.

SCH Member
    didnt we have this convo on the MMA board too?
    www.kurganmotorsports.com
    WINNING races with AEM, PMS, FAST, and EPEC

N.M.R.A.
    2004 EFI Renegade B.G. Champion
    2005 EFI Renegade Bradenton Champion
    2005 EFI Renegade Kansas City Champion
    2005 EFI Renegade RT 66 Runner-Up
    2006 Drag Radial Reynolds, GA Champion
    2006 Drag Radial B.G. Champion

Email Bob@Kurganmotorsports.com or visit www.kurganmotorsports.com with your mustang needs!

Senior SCH Member
    LOL yes sir we did man you are everywhere !!!!