Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

pics of my s-trim with air to air intercooler

Thread: pics of my s-trim with air to air intercooler

Junior SCH Member

pics of my s-trim with air to air intercooler

quick run-down:1988 black notch,stock 1988 bottom end freshened up,afr165cc heads, crower 15511 cam,edlebrock performer intake,65mm throttle body,76mm mass air meter,42lb injectors,255 pump,2.5" intercooler piping,vortech race bypass,stock lower pulley that came with the kit,2.95" upper made 445rwhp 435rwtq @9psi. Stock comp. with sct chip. Let me know what you think.
    Adam

Junior SCH Member
    Last edited by a885.0; 12-16-2006 at 02:16 PM.

Junior SCH Member
    Last edited by a885.0; 12-16-2006 at 02:20 PM.

Junior SCH Member

Junior SCH Member

Junior SCH Member
    Looks good, have you datalogged with it before and after?
    331 Dart Block YSI 9.9@141

Junior SCH Member

Thumbs up

I basically have the same set up as you accept that i use a cobra intake.I was afraid that i would loose boost with intercooler pipeing like you got at what rpm do you make this boost Nice set up

Junior SCH Member
    it was 9psi@5750rpm. Do you have any pics of your setup?

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10sec5oh
    Looks good, have you datalogged with it before and after?
    No i didnt datalog it. It was tuned on the dyno with sct software and inlet temps are extra cash that i couldnt spend that day, the tunner is pretty expensive. I dont have much money in the intercooler setup but i can tell you that it works pretty well.

Looks nice, I have been considering a set up like that, but I was worried about putting a 90 right after the SC, so I was going to look to see if I can get a straight discharge volute to point right to the fender well. Thanks for sharing the pics. Lee
    1988 5.0 Mustang,, 3" flair body kit, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, 347 FRPP Forged Stroker, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, FPS 200cc Alum Heads, Comp Blower Cam, G-Force T-5, Anderson Clutch,,, ect ect ect

POWDER & CERAMIC COATING - www.pristinepc.com
    SUPERCHARGER BELT TENSIONERS- www.elkperformance.com

I wanna get my kicks before the whole $hithouse goes up in flames -

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblebee03
    Looks nice, I have been considering a set up like that, but I was worried about putting a 90 right after the SC, so I was going to look to see if I can get a straight discharge volute to point right to the fender well. Thanks for sharing the pics. Lee
    ya the 90 right after the sc probably isnt the best thing, i would love to upgrade to a t-trim with a straight volute but we will see.

Junior SCH Member
    I am looking to do the same setup as you....do you happen to have a breakdown of parts I would need, and which intercooler you used? Any help is appreciated.

Junior SCH Member
    How much boost can my mustang handle with out an intercooler