Thread: Ported Super Vr EFI w/rails and A/W intercooler for sale

Junior SCH Member

Ported Super Vr EFI w/rails and A/W intercooler for sale

Hey everyone,

I've changed my plans for the car and have some new parts for sale.

I have a new 1262 ported Super Vr EFI intake with the rails/mounts for it and a 110* Wilson rear facing elbow. The portwork was done by Bob at B&D out of Phoenix. He cleaned the entire inside up and it looks great. The setup was installed on my motor and removed for a cam and intake swap. I never started it up at all. The only thing I've done to the intake is ground off one of the carb throttle cable stands behind the base. It was in the way and has to be done for a rear facing TB setup. Looks great.
    I have over $750 in this setup with portwork and everything. I want $600 shipped in the lower 48.

I also have a 2-230 Spearco A/W intercooler. It's a 2 core unit with 3.5" inlet and outlet on the same side and 2 coolant ports on the opposite side of the air ports. It was on a car that was started and had some idle tuning on it but never saw boost. The tuner couldn't get it to run right. The intake is rated at 1500cfm and looks great. I'll include some blue coupler hoses and T-bar clamps with it. I want $375 shipped in the lower 48 for it.

I have tons of pics of both items.

Thanks
    Dave
    My site
    1954 F100 = 400/C-6
    93GT = 5.0 & SF feature Nov 05 p60

Don't do business with these bastards/ripoffs:
    Eric Emco from RI
    Tran Ho from FL

Junior SCH Member
    Intake sold.

The I/C is still available though