Thread: Pulley

SCH Member

Pulley

Can I use the s/c pulley w/ my underdrive pulley or do I hafta put the stock pulley back on?

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    The blower pulley will not fit inside a underdrive pulley so you will need to put the stock pne back on or get a one piece pulley.

SCH Member
    ok thanx. how much and where could I find a one peice? Cundn? paradise wheels?

ASP Racing pulleys sell them or if I get time I have a one piece forged aluminum unit still on my car I won't be using with a built in underdrive pulley and a 7" blower drive pulley.

SCH Member
    how much woukd you want for it and would I need to keep the other pulleys too or buy different ones? also does it make enough of a difference that I should keep the U/D pulleys or just go back to stock?

You will need to change the water pump pulley if you go back to the stock crank unit because the water pump pulley will not clear/rotate not enough room. $100 USD shipped but I need to get it off which now might be a problem since I would need to remove my intercooler and not ready to remove it yet since still doing final fitment.