Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Sn 2000 questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sn 2000 questions

Senior SCH Member
    Anything that connects off manifold vacuum reads the same, no matter what it is. Certain things, like FMUs and blowoff valves, I want on dedicated lines, for the reliability that fewer connections brings. Non-electronic boost gauges and such run tiny little vac lines 10 feet long and are bang on reality, something that can't always be said for inferential gauges using electronic sending units.

F=MA
    Last edited by F=MA; 04-07-2007 at 09:11 PM.

SCH Member
    now if I've read right through all my research, on the sn2000 I'm runnin I don't hafta run a blow-off valve? Am I correct in this?

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    You will get better idle quality and anything above 5psi you should run a BOV.

SCH Member
    ok the tube I have for the tube to mani has a hole and the tube from filter to supercharger has a hole would I run it between these holes? and what is the little nipple on top for? Vacuum from manifold??

SCH Member
    This is pretty much what mine looks like. I'm sure the top nipple goes to intake vacuum but not sure where I plumb the other two sides too. Where do I hook the bottom and side to? The turbo inlet one to supercharger inlet and side one to tube running to TB?

The one goes to the hole in the inlet and the other at the discharge tube.

SCH Member
    which goes where there? is it like I think and the side one goes to supercharger-TB pipe and bottom one goes to filter-supercharger pipe?

Yes that is correct.