Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
351 S Trim bracket

Thread: 351 S Trim bracket

Junior SCH Member

Unhappy 351 S Trim bracket

I mounted my s trim on a 351W,and found that the inlet tube is hitting my valve cover. Did anyone ever have such a problem? I don't know if I need a different bracket for my set up?

Do you have the 351 bracket setup already?
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Junior SCH Member

Vortech Bracket

Actually I just modified my 302 bracket to work on my Windsor set up.Thanks anyways and happy racing.

Junior SCH Member
    Do you have a cast aluminum elbow or a rubber one. On another car we used the rubber AFM elbow and it just squished on the VC and worked fine.
    1989 Mustang GT...GT40 Irons, Edelbrock, Performer, TFS Stage 1, BBK LT, O/R X, Dynomax Ultra Flows, A1000 inspired fuel system, T-Trim 3.00"/6.87" 12#s...502 rwhp 466 rwtq

2002 Camaro Z/28..MTI lid, SLP 2OTL Catback...330 rwhp 345 rwtq

Junior SCH Member

AFM elbow

actually I am using a AFM Power Pipe. I modified the bracket to work and everything lines up and is ready to go thanks anyways.