Thread: PS relocation kit?

Junior SCH Member

PS relocation kit?

What all is included in the PS relocation kit? I'm going with a renegade bracket and either going to relocate PS or go with manual rack. Figure they're both about same price. Will I need do do any fabbing for the PS relocation? Or is everything included?
    93 vibrant GT, 306, iron gt40 heads, edelbrock intake, E303, c&l maf, 36# injectors, D-1B procharger, tremec 3550, spec stage 3. 445rwhp 450tq. SOLD

03 cobra, 2.8 pulley, magnaflow x-pipe and exhaust, RWTD predator tune, 463 RWHP,479 tq.

BO TY KLR: Everything is included, except you will have to make some lines for your pump.

I was in the same situation and I deleted my P/S and went with a manual rack. I like the look and feel much better.

Ian

SCH Member
    i kept my power steering, used the relocation bracket, had to make some additional spacers and used some washers, but all in all it wasn't that big a deal. ken
    I can't hear you scream over my D1SC!!!!!!!!!
    PICS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!
    DSS super pro bullet 308
    D1SC pullied for 14# Intercooled
    80 mm Univer
    75mm Edelbrock T/B
    Trick Flow Track Heat Upper/Lower
    Twisted Wedge heads
    42# injectors/ no fmu/ PMS
    MSD Digital 6
    Flowtech Inductions- Ed Curtis Custom Cam
    ProMotion TKO and beyond.
    Steeda upper/lower control arms and anti roll bar
    Bullet Racing 6 pt Chrome moly roll cage
    Eaton Race Diff with 31 spline Moser Axles

Junior SCH Member
    Ian, I was noticing the idler pulley that you installed above your water pump. Is that a custom piece? Where can I get one? I think I decided to go with a manual rack and was wondering how to wrap acc. belt.
    93 vibrant GT, 306, iron gt40 heads, edelbrock intake, E303, c&l maf, 36# injectors, D-1B procharger, tremec 3550, spec stage 3. 445rwhp 450tq. SOLD

03 cobra, 2.8 pulley, magnaflow x-pipe and exhaust, RWTD predator tune, 463 RWHP,479 tq.

BO TY KLR: That is a ProCharger piece that comes with the kit when ordered with no P/S or A/C.

ProCharger does sell it seperate, it is a very nice piece! Give them a call or e-mail for the price.

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    Ian, thanks.