Thread: Drivers side Vortech t-trim

Senior SCH Member

Arrow Drivers side Vortech t-trim

I am selling a drivers side vortech t-trim kit. This is the race "tuner" kit. This is what all is included. "0" miles since being rebuilt by Vortech straight discharge t-trim, everything was replaced except the front cover so this is basically brand new. Dual 1/2" billet brackets and spacer for drivers side mount. These are the newest style brackets that are being used on Drag radial race cars with x trims and Renegade cars with the YSi. Best brackets you can get. Cog pulleys, Vortech brand not the smaller ASP stuff. These are 35mm and comes with crank pulley and two blower cogs and 2 belts one used one brand new. I will include a -4 braided feed line, a steel 3 1/2" discharge tube with mounting flanges for (2) mondo bov's. A 4" aluminum inlet pipe. This stuff is in great shape and all has ZERO miles on it except the one used belt. this blower will support 800 hp. All bolts and nuts are included. This is a great upgrade for someone needing more than the s trim can offer. 100% streetable. Please email me if interested at brad87gt@yahoo.com $2500 + 1/2 shipping.
    A-4 BASED 321, BILLET CRANK AND RODS, RENEGADE NOVI 2000, C4......

Senior SCH Member
    2250 shipped? anyone

Senior SCH Member
    2100 plus shipping