Thread: SN & VR-4 for SN-95 Mustangs

Junior SCH Member

SN & VR-4 for SN-95 Mustangs

I have a used SN-93 with the brackets (not the one piece) to fit a 94-95 Mustang (can also be used on a FOX I'm told). The following pieces are included:

1. SN-93 Head Unit
    2. Brackets
    3. FMU for 19lb injectors
    4. Several miscelanious piping parts.

I had the blower installed but ended up taking it off without using it and built a stroker instead. I purchased the unit on E-bay it reportedly had been rebuilt but I cant verify that. It does turn smooth without any notches. You would need the necessary bolts and piping to complete the kit, you could purchase them through Paradise Wheels or an auto/hardware store with a little fabricating and trial and error.The blower has sat in my garage for about a year since taken off. I would take $ 750.00, shipped anywhere in the US.

I also have a VR-4 and 94-95 Mustang brackets for sale. The VR-4 is in good condition the impeller looks great, case looks great but it would need a rebuild. It's very hard to turn much harder than even a VR-4 should be. But the case and impeller could be used for an SN upgrade. The bracket is the large one piece, also have several miscelanious pulleys. $ 900.00 Firm shipped in the US.

Both items sold as is and pictures can be e-mailed of each items. I would sell them both together for $1500.00.Then you would have everything for a VR-4 kit (except piping,bolts) and a choice of brackets. I'm also trying to sell them locally.

PM If Interested

Senior SCH Member
    Do you happen to have a 3.5" 8 rib pulley?
    Jesse
    89 LX Coupe: 306, TFTW, TF stage 1, Vic Jr, 750dp, longtubes, 4R70W 3k Edge, 3.73's, QA1 coilovers/k-member/CC plates, Crane HI-6/TRC-2
    7# times: 1.56 7.44@93 11.72@112
    NA times: 1.86 8.24@84 12.97@104
    baseline in progress.

And the shakedowns begin...

SGT USMC Infantry 3x Veteran

SCH Member
    pm'd

Senior SCH Member

VR4

Hi, Did you ever sell the VR4?