Thread: ford injector help

Junior SCH Member

ford injector help

I have 8 injectors that say ford on them with part#F1Fe-E5A I was told there 47 lb injectors but I want to know foresure before I use them if anyone has any idea let me know I couldn't find anything on internet for them thanks

you need to say what they came out of? what model and year? thanx.
    93 black gt

Junior SCH Member
    they were in 91 mustang hatch,They have like red to pink tops and I figured they were 30 lb red tops but I talked to guy I bought them from and he says there custom screened for 47 lbs has anyone heard of this being done thanks

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Never trust anyone when they say that because you will probably be replacing engine parts. Have them flow tested or just take it that they are 30lb injectors and get a wideband to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by vortech5oh View Post
    they were in 91 mustang hatch,They have like red to pink tops and I figured they were 30 lb red tops but I talked to guy I bought them from and he says there custom screened for 47 lbs has anyone heard of this being done thanks
    i'd try to ask for a receipt... granted try to give him the benefit of the doubt. i would call ford and give them that part number and if they say they have no clue i would talk the guy again. how much did you pay for the injectors or did they come with the car? sorry i got a little confused with the last post. had a corona last night and it's trying to export my brain cells. :signs: good luck friend.
    -troy
    93 black gt