Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
V3 J-trim ?'s

Thread: V3 J-trim ?'s

V3 J-trim ?'s

just traded my V7 Y-trim for a driver side V3 J (1?) dont know alot about this piece other than what specs I found on the net. Anyone using one or have experience with one? What does the J1 mean, is it different than the "J"?
    10.40 on BFG's, YS trim, stock F150 Shortblock.

Junior SCH Member
    Did you get it from a dude in TN? We ran low 9's at Bristol with a j-trim on a 347 last year.

as a matter of fact I did, you must of had the blue 91 Gt then? what kind of setup and weight was in the car? what et and mph? sorry for asking some many ?'s My plan is to put this bad boy on a my MOW blocked forged 302, TFSTW (ported) with a Bennett blower cam (HR), and all the goodies i.e. FAST, big fuel system, Pro-Formance C4, Dynamic 5000 9" converter, and so on. Without getting into all the details I'm looking to go 8.80 range with a 24-26 lbs. I figured I could upgrade to an x-trim head unit if needed but the more I read on this thing it may do what I want. the car is only 2900 with me in it, mini-tubbed and fully suspended.

[/IMG]
    10.40 on BFG's, YS trim, stock F150 Shortblock.