Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
supposedly a lot of new guys joined where are you?

Thread: supposedly a lot of new guys joined where are you?

supposedly a lot of new guys joined where are you?

introduce yourself... name, location, age, job, car, mods if any? any of those would do but the car stuff and name is most important. anyone wanna step up to the plate?

here i'm troy i'm from ohio i'm a college student studying mechanical polymer engineering. i was in the army for 4 years. saw a lot of crap. and i've got a novi2k dart 327 custom cammed 93gt. it's black and i get it tuned. it's got a 6speed i'm waiting to put in and that's about it. there now does anyone else want to introduce themselves.
    93 black gt

Junior SCH Member
    I am JP, 37 years old, live in the Netherlands, was in the Dutch army for 6 years and am in to the pre '80 Capri's for about 17 years.

This is my daily :

We have six Capri's, one '73 F250 and three motorbikes at the moment.
    Project one :
    A '73 Capri 1600 GT with a Rover/Buick 215 V8, Magnacharger 110, Merlin F85 heads, full MSD igntion system.

Project two :

A '74 Mercury Capri 2000 futuring a 2600 V6 and almost ready to recieve the old skool European May Turbo conversion.

Project three:

A '78 genuine Capri 3000 RS X-Pack ( wide body) without an engine at the moment ( 3 liter Essex V6 with triple webers).

cool rides man thanks for posting. how is the weather there? are you from the corral too or did you just find this place on your own. either way is cool with me. i just refered a lot of people over here from the corral and no one was posting. take care JP.
    -Troy
    93 black gt

Junior SCH Member
    I'm Rob, 37, service advisor for Toyota dealer is Mass. 93 Notch with 306/Novi 2000/T5/3.73's

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssj50driver View Post
    cool rides man thanks for posting. how is the weather there? are you from the corral too or did you just find this place on your own. either way is cool with me. i just refered a lot of people over here from the corral and no one was posting. take care JP.
    -Troy
    Well the weather overhere is....................wet. The only difference with the past four months is the temperature which is dropping now. I probably missed the summer

Did some google to find out what you mean with Corral and no I am not from there :teeth: ( if you mean the Mustang related forum) I did find this place on my own.....oooooh mighty google.
    I'll hope to find some information to get out Blown V8 powered Capri to the next level even while it's running a small 215 engine.

Regards JP ( as in Jean-Paul )

ah that's cool. i know you are not french but my name in french class for four years was jean-luc. welcome to the site. I have a cold right now due to the weather change and my body weak from trying to work out again.
    93 black gt