Thread: Plans for 08

Senior SCH Member

Plans for 08

Come on guys this place has been a little stale recently. So what plans do any of you have for 08??

Since I just got my stuff together late fall of 07 I still have alot of bugs to workout.

1st is the Cometics are not what there cracked up to be so when its starts to get warm the engine is coming out and Fel Pro MLS are going in there place.

2nd Out of pure boredom here at work I began machining a new crank pulley. Instead of the stock 7" ten rib novi pulley I am machinined one that 7.75. I could not go much larger since I still run a factory water pump. I am also going to make a crank support, just need to find the bearings they are using for this.

Been researching this E85 stuff and I think I am gonna convert to that stuff.

Anyone else?

I am just now completing my E85 conversion. Some good stuff for boost. I put together some information on using it.

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/e85.htm

E85 for Carbed Engines.
    http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/carbtech.htm

If you have it in your area, Its worth looking into,
    1993 Thunderbird
    393 Stroker, Vortech YSi
    Lentech Strip Termimator, 4.30 Detroit Locker

Senior SCH Member
    i am getting some trans upgrades for my TF727 to hold the 998HP/985TQ i hope to get it out a few times this summer to test the chassis.i am on a dragrace team of Koffels Place with the Lake Erie Monster in T/D and Q16 with the chrysler classic so i will get most of my thrills from the team efferts.
    "69"Satellite,440,8-71,996hp at 6K/983TQ at 4K,4000lbs.