Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
We need help!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need help!

We need help!

We are looking for at least 5 moderators and perhaps another admin to get this site back up and running.

Moderators do not need VBulletin experience but must put out the word about SCH. The admin position must have admin experience.

We also need sponsors - it will be your job to find them for us!

Anyone interested please PM me.

Ian
    SCH

Junior SCH Member
    I'm currently a mod on the LAMC board.Could help that way or admin let me know.

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    I am sticking around.
    Probably half of the people still on here in the last 4 years is from my adventures in the Paxton 'SN-VR4' World.

Junior SCH Member
    I am currently a Global Mod on Automotiveforums.com and at one point was a council mod responsible for making some of there administrative decisions until they did away with that type of moderator. I also have experience with V bulletin as thats the format they use. If my help is needed just let me know and I would be more than happy to lend a hand as I use this site for helpful info very often.

Junior SCH Member

Thumbs up

I'd like to volunteer, but one must be willing to devote a certain amount of time.:freaks:

Lucky to grab a few hours each week just reading the new post on AFM and the Corral and now SCH needs help staying alive.

The best I can do is make the site a regular stopover and try to help with answers now and then.:teeth:

I do have some suggestions that I'll post in the appropriate forum.

I'm still around but don't have much time anymore......
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

I have really been lacking in helping with this site. I will get some new pics up and some info about my 357W with Renegade YSI. I have not been working on the car much lately but its almost ready to go. I will be putting a Wolfe Racecraft 10 point cage in the car soon and proper belts and window net to allow me to run nines legally. My best pass last year was a 10.04 but I had no safety equipment in the car at all. I will do a step by step tech artical on the cage install soon.
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

I just installed one of their Chromoly 10 pts in my car this spring along w/ the additional X brace. I ordered it jig notched, and let me tell you -it fit perfectly, and was worth every penny. I looked at a few others and was not impressed with the fit. These are truly purpose fit for Mustangs.

I am currently an admin on www.momsracing.com. We run V bulletin as well and I know my way around it pretty well. I would be happy to help out.

I came to this site a few years back and made some friends and got some very good information. I would hate to see it wither away.

-Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 93gt; 08-29-2008 at 04:59 PM.
    347 J trim, Kennedys custom cam, and water/meth injection, Electromotive GT DFI
    www.momsracing.com

I am still around as well. I am the VBulletin admin of my own site, so anything I can help with here too, just let me know.
    Eric

1990 Mustang GT
    9.20 @151.18

Check out this forum for AOD's/C4's: Click Click Racing Forums
    My Homepage

yeah i'm still around, have phpbb admin experience from my own sites, but I don't really have the time to look for advertisers.

Junior SCH Member
    I used to be a super mod on my old bike forum gsxr.com. I could help out ifneeded.

Junior SCH Member
    So much for help.Guess the sites gonna die huh.............

Seems to be still around. The economy has put a hurt on owners adding a Supercharger. Sales are down at Jegs by 40% I was told last week and I am sure Summit is feeling the same thing. Gas prices coming down would have helped if it happen in May-August but now being that 75% of the country is in Winter mode it does not help. I still answer about 40 questions a week about the SN-VR4 units in my email so that is down about half from June.

I am glad to see the gamer spam bullshit is gone. It's a great site, and I would hate to see it die.
    347 J trim, Kennedys custom cam, and water/meth injection, Electromotive GT DFI
    www.momsracing.com

I have been deleting that Spam 4 times a day for the last 2 weeks.