Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
F1R FOR SALE

Thread: F1R FOR SALE

Junior SCH Member

F1R FOR SALE

Up for sale is my F1R Procharger with 50 mm cogs. it HAS 16 1/8 and 1/4 mile passes on it since i bought it last year. it was freshened up at procharger before that.
    it has the polished head unit, polished bracket 3 belts (2 are used) big red blow off valve. It also has a 1000 hp rated Treadstone Air to Air Intercooler fully plumbed for this blower. it is all tig welded and fits well and will come with all the silicone elbows, clamps, brackets etc.

Everything is included.

This needs to sell fast so i can move on another piece so its priced to SELL!

everything (including treadstone air to air intercooler) and ALL piping for fox body. turn key kit) PICKED UP IN NORTHERN VA

OR

(black intake pipe not included)

So to recap:

F1R BLOWER POLISHED
    POLISHED BRACKET
    ALL HARDWARE
    BIG RED BLOW OFF VALVE
    40 TOOTH AND 77 TOOTH COGS
    SPARE COG BELTS
    ALUMINUM PIPING FROM BLOWER TO INTERCOOLER
    TREADSTONE INTERCOOLER
    ALUMINUM PIPING FROM INTERCOOLER TO THROTTLE BODY
    SILICONE COUPLINGS (COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS WORTH)
    CLAMPS
    BRACKETS TO HOLD INTEROOLER ON

This is was on my hydraulic cammed 347 dart motor and ran 9.20's right out of the gate.

nice blower all polished.

i will sell this two ways.

complete the way you see it: 3200 bucks picked up in northern va or you pay shipping
    OR
    Blower kit by itself (like an F1-R normally is, renegade style and no intercooler or piping for $2700 picked up or you pay to ship.

HERE IT IS OFF THE CAR ALL POLISHED OUT:

ALSO COMES WITH BRAND NEW NEVER MOUNTED BLOWER PULLEY AND HUB MOUNT ASSEMBLY LIKE THE NEW ONES COME WITH.. Just purchased this week from procharger...200 bucks!!! free to new owner!!!!!:happy:

$3200 bucks for everything...picked up or you pay to ship!
    Last edited by purevil93; 08-17-2008 at 10:23 PM.
    1990 Mustang LX Notchback Coupe Street Car
    DART 347 F1-R TFS-R HEADS PA SUPER COMP C4
    BIG STUFF 3 DIGITAL 7
    750 RWHP 9.23@151MPH