Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SN89 HELP

Junior SCH Member

SN89 HELP

I CAN'T GET THE THING TO BUDGE. I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE ANY DAMAGE TO THE BOLT OR THE IMPELLER SO I THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SEND IT OUT. I'LL PROBABLEY SEND TO PARADISE WHEELS, OH WELL. THANKS FOR YOUR ALL YOUR HELP.

JASON

Junior SCH Member

SN89 HELP

HELLO,

I COULDN'T GET THE BOLT TO MOVE. I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO IT OR THE IMPELLER SO I THINK I WILL JUST SEND IT OUT, PROBABLEY TO PARADISE WHEELS. OH WELL. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

JASON

Senior SCH Member
    C'mon, don't give up. Do like I said. Then worst you can do is bugger the bolt, which you can replace easily. The little bastard is just tight because of the thread lock on the bolt. You could also take it to a mechanic and have him knock it off with an impact gun. You really can hardly screw this up, with a modicum of care.

F=MA

Junior SCH Member

SN89 HELP

SORRY TO SAY I SENT IT OUT, BUT MAN WHAT A DIFFERANCE! I FOUND OUT THE SEALS I WAS GOING TO INSTALL WERE THE WRONG TYPE AND THE SHAFT WAS WORN. IT WAS GOING TO BE MORE INVOLVED THAN I PLANNED. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AGAIN. THIS IS A GREAT SITE. I WILL RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WITH QUESTIONS.

JASON