Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Need Help w/ NOVI2000

Thread: Need Help w/ NOVI2000

Junior SCH Member

Unhappy Need Help w/ NOVI2000

I have a new NOVI 2000 and I have had no luck finding it's application. I called Paxton and gave them the serial# and he said he could'nt tell me anything. The unit when holding it out in front of you facing the impeller has the clockwise housing with a curved volute facing away towards the pulley side. Turning it around with the pulley facing you arms extended pulley on the lower side the volute is on the top righthand side facing towards you. Any help would be greatly appreciated, The serial # is 06642....Thanks in advance Bryan

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Pictures are worth a Thousand Words. Bracket and Blower Housing.

Junior SCH Member
    I'm working on the pics today...No Brackets! Why wouldn't Paxton be able to tell me something with the serial number? I know the business has changed hands several times, but you would think they would have some idea of what it was designed for?

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    They just put a serial tag on with no order of what the housing shape is.

Junior SCH Member
    Speedytang, Figured out what unit I have, Now my question for you is, Can you reclock the discharge on these units without any issues? LMK Thanks in advance Bryan,

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    Yeah its easy, just loosen the bolts and turn the back and tighten the bolts again.
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw