Thread: Questions about swapping head unit pulley...

Junior SCH Member

Questions about swapping head unit pulley...

I'm thinking of swapping the head unit pulley down one size. Is the stock pulley size 3.5? If so, the next size smaller would be a 3.25 pulley correct?
    Would this be the correct one?
    http://www.superchargersonline.com/p...r=PAX2H038-325

I also need to know if I need any special tools to do this and if so what tools.

BTW...I already have the 8" lower so should I go to a 3.00 or would I be maxing out the blower already with the 3.25?
    I'm pushing ~10-11lbs now and looking for a solid 12lbs.

Thanks
    92 GT w/373,T-5, 70mm TB, 75mm MAF,MM LCA's/FRP UCA, BBK 1 5/8 headers, MAC H-pipe, FMS aluminum D/S, 3G, MSD6AL, BTM, Thumper ported GT40s, Cobra intake w/TMoss ported lower, Crane 2031, Crane 1.7 rockers, 42lb injectors, CF DF, Novi 1K, 8" lower, UPR PP, AIS
    432/407 RWHP/RWTQ @11lbs SCT tuned

I didnt think you could go to a 3" could you? Lowest I seen was 3.25". Im looking to do the same thing, although not anytime too soon, I want to see what answers you come up with.
    93 Cobra - NOVI 1000 new style, Walbro GSS340, 130AMP alt, Griffin radiator, Mercury Sable fan + Delta Controller, Bassani offroad X, Magnaflow with 3" tailpipes, Tokico Illuminas, FRPP driveshaft, 3.55s, Nitto 555s (extremes up front and drags out back), Ultralite boost and EFP gauges

91 bigass Bronco 4X4, to crush ricers with