Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twin SN89's

Senior SCH Member
    Well the supercharger gods have lined up and I should have my second SN89 tomorrow..this will be a fun winter project..

Junior SCH Member
    hey bud Don't know if your interested but I am in possession of a brand new complete kit sn Novi gss w/hi otput impeller for the F150 pickup/bronco/lightning truck.driverside mount. My email is MayhemMachines@yahoo.com if you want to talk thanks bud

Senior SCH Member
    All set thanks but you can send me pictures..rickserino@yahoo
    Maybe I might bite if price is right..

Junior SCH Member
    Not a problem. A brand new unmolested lightning kit will not be the right price or direction for you . It seems you have already picked up the second blower good luck and I cant wait to see pics of this beast when your done.

Senior SCH Member
    So....It only took me 3 years but I guess good things come to those that wait..I met a guy at local car show and he told me about his mustang that lasted 500 miles and he blew motor..Anyway he then tells me he has the SN89 off it sitting on a shelf for the last 20 years or so..Long story short he sold it to me with passenger side bracket..

Now I already have a drivers side mount from a F150 kit so plan is to mount this one up and get a belt to wrap around it make some adjustments to my dump pipe add some more fuel and hope for the best..

If anyone has pointers please speak up..

I do have couple questions for those that know..

this new Paxton has a 4.5 inch pulley my current set up is a 4.0 inch with a 6 inch crank pulley..
    I imagine I need to find a 4 inch for new one?

will the MAF sensor need to run as a blow through now?
    looks like I have some plumbing to do now..

here are some pics..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior SCH Member
    Mayhem...I am always looking for a deal and always have some sort of build going on so please send pictures and price..

Junior SCH Member

paxton novi gss

there is a lot with this kit every thing is brand new in boxes price is 2,500 firm if you are still interested I can give you a exact list of every thing .

Senior SCH Member
    I thought I might have know someone who would want it but he said he was all set..He wants a big Huffer.

Junior SCH Member

pics

Quote Originally Posted by slownlow View Post
    I thought I might have know someone who would want it but he said he was all set..He wants a big Huffer.
    you can check out pics on eBay