Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New Brute Flow Carb Hats

Thread: New Brute Flow Carb Hats

SCH Member

New Brute Flow Carb Hats

SMRE is proud to announce our new Brute Flow carb hats. These hats are designed to withstand constant high levels of boost with thicker sections and thoughtfully placed strengthening ribs that produce Brute strength while maintaining and enhancing Brute flow and dyno proven power. The Brute Flow Hat also has a newly designed silicone/clamp retaining ring at the inlet to help ensure the silicone stays in place under high boost. The Brute Flow carb hats are 5 inches tall with a 4 inch inlet and do not require a spacer or an o-ring. The Brute Flow Carb Hats come standard in polished aluminum and also available in a wide variety of custom powedercoating colors. These improved hats are available now at an introductory price of $265 for the 4150 Brute Flow Carb hat with standard polishing and just $295 for the 4150 Brute Flow Carb Hat with standard polishing and silicone coupler or transition hose with T-Bolt clamps

Call for pricing on custom options. We also will offer discounts on old hat trade-ins, please ask for details.

Junior SCH Member
    will this hat work on the sn style chargers

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedfreak View Post
    will this hat work on the sn style chargers

We have not done it here yet....but I see no reason why it wouldn't work. If you need more info, let me know, I will be happy to help.
    Kim
    SMRE