Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Newb from KY

Thread: Newb from KY

Junior SCH Member

Newb from KY

Hello. newbie here from Bardstown, KY

I just bought a Procharger D1B for my BBFord and am in the process of learning all I can. :happy:

Alan

SCH Member
    Welcome Alan! Let us know if you have any questions and we will do our best to assist. What kind of car is this going in? Any pics? We love pics!
    Kim
    SMRE
    www.smreperformance.com

Hi Alan.

Welcome to SCH! Congratulations on your ProCharger purchase.

SCH is a great community with a wealth of knowledge. I'm sure you'll learn a great deal.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMRE View Post
    Welcome Alan! Let us know if you have any questions and we will do our best to assist. What kind of car is this going in? Any pics? We love pics!
    Kim
    SMRE
    www.smreperformance.com
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

The setup I have was built for a BB Chevy but I have to make brackets to adapt it to my 87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe.

The theme behind my car is I want a stock appearing (on the outside) Turbo Coupe with a S/C 512 cu.in. under the hood. True, the blower whine will be a give-a-away, but only the real gearheads will know what that sound is. :teeth:

Pics below: (I laid the blower in place to see if it will fit. It appears it will clear everything and I am using my old "test fit" junky engine for now.)

Last edited by ALMACK; 08-28-2009 at 06:29 AM.

SCH Member
    Hi Alan,
    Awesome idea! Thanks for the pics. Just one tiny piece of advice, just make sure that if that blower is clocked for a BBC that you get it re-clocked for what you are doing. I would hate to see you on here in a couple of months with some torn up gears. Can't wait to see more on this.
    Kim
    SMRE

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMRE View Post
    Hi Alan,
    Awesome idea! Thanks for the pics. Just one tiny piece of advice, just make sure that if that blower is clocked for a BBC that you get it re-clocked for what you are doing. I would hate to see you on here in a couple of months with some torn up gears. Can't wait to see more on this.
    Kim
    SMRE
    Thanks Kim.
    When I make the adapter bracket I will make sure the BBC bolt holes are at the correct angle.